Any Electronics/Code Freelancers?

Hello, I hope this ok to post here.

I’m trying to find someone adept in electronics and code in the Frome area. I was rather delighted to find you guys as my search seems a little closer!

The things I’ve made in the past are usually arduino / esp32 based. I’ve worked with a few different technologists when I lived and had a small studio in Brighton - which I met via a hackspace there. Since moving near the lavender farm in Radstock, I’m looking to find someone more local to help. This is my website to give you an idea of the stuff that we’ve made: http://harveyandjohn.com/

I’d need someone who knows how to create circuit boards as well as code.
If you know anyone that would suit to help or if you can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rich, and welcome. There are certainly people in and near the Techshed who have interests in Arduinos and PCBs and adjacent things (I’m one of them) but that’s not quite the same as being interested in freelance work (I’m not.) However, quite possibly someone will know someone… I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Thanks for getting back to me Ed. Yes, hopefully I’ll find someone suitable!

Maybe one day you’d be interested to come to one of our monthly afternoon sessions? Looks like you have some interesting projects to talk about.

Rich, your artwork is fascinating. I can design PCBs. I have used Arduino a fair amount and just starting to get to grips with ESP32. I need to be careful not to over-commit, as I have several projects already in the pipeline. However, happy to discuss potential future projects.

Thanks Hugo! I found a solution for a project I needed help on at the moment but it would be good to have a chat anyway I think. Perhaps we can have a call in the coming weeks?