New ideas / problems

Use this board to articulate and track new problems for the team to work on

1 Like

How about an amusing recycling app that informs Fromeians to what they CAN and CANNOT recycle? People are still confused, (did you know that bread bags, frozen food bags and carrier bags can be recycled?) I myself have put the wrong items in the recycling bin, and I’m anally retentive when it comes to recycling! Anyway, we could give each recycled item a name=character, (Pete Paper, Ally Aluminium, Glenda Glass, etc, etc) so by, bringing children into helping and learning (except anything opened with tin opener/pull) about what can be recycled.

1 Like

By the way, I’ve read we (England) bury 47% of our rubbish in landfill and Sweden bury 1%! https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/climate/sweden-garbage-used-for-fuel.html!

:astonished:

Linked with my 1st post: Chucky Champagne, Carlton Carton, Crispin Crisp, Tiny Tin, Ben Beer, Tom Transparent, etc, etc) so by, bringing children into helping and learning (except anything opened with tin opener/pull) about what can be recycled.

These are fab @Laurentius. I can totally see a Code Club challenge for the kids to write a Scratch game based on disposing of the characters in the correect bin!

On the off chance that someone donates their large overgrown unused garden (slightly smaller than Ed’s) over to Techshed, I was thinking: roll eyes: that we could build an eco-brick shed?

“donates” as in tenant, and not for good :upside_down_face:

Love the new Techshed Frome event page, but something’s missing…

remote%20controlled%20metal%20detector